This position reports directly to the Quality Director . The Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the Integrated Management System is compliant to ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 in the US office. You will work very closely with the Brisbane based quality team. You will need to be both reactive and proactive, working with and influencing key stakeholders to achieve the desired systematic outcomes. You will be meticulous in the way in which you assess the client’s risk to missing or out of date procedures/processes, and you will make critical judgements and advise and act upon observations to eliminate all inherent risks.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or other discipline with Quality or Process Engineering focus.
· 5 years in a Manufacturing, Engineering or heavily regulated process environment experience.
· 2 years working directly with Issue Reporting Systems, with a deep knowledge in the corresponding systems / tools / procedures (8D, RedX, 5Y’s, Fishbones, FMEA’s, etc)
· 2-5 years supervisor/management experience
· Expert knowledge of ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO45001:2018, ideally with prior experience of securing these accreditations in one or more companies (certified auditor preferable).
· Experience with process mapping and process flow assessments, specifically relating to the identification of risk.
· Experienced and educated Lead Auditor.
· Education or experience in implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System.