Procurement & Supply Chain Management Lead for Non-Operated Assets is accountable to manage 3rd party spend efficiently and effectively by providing strategic perspective. The incumbent acts as the point of contact for the MP Non-Operated assets to support the implementation of the Joint Ventures/Joint Operating Companies’ Procurement and Supply Chain Management strategies to deliver maximum value from the Company’s non-operated assets.
The role involve participation in development and implementation of a PSCM strategy for Non-Operated Assets activities in line with best practices and JV/JOA rights and obligations. Gather market intelligence, leverage and promote JV/JOAs best practices within MP. Provide expert counsel to MP JV/JOC Asset Managers (Non-Operated Assets Leadership) on key strategic decisions (e.g., procurement plans, contracting strategies, award recommendations and supply chain risks and mitigations).
This role reports to the Head of Procurement & SCM.
· Provide expert, authoritative advice to key stakeholders on all aspects of procurement strategy and practice to inform business planning and action, encourage innovative approaches and enhance value through improved procurement efficiency and outcomes related to Non-operated assets.
· Lead the discussion with partners and internal stakeholders and establish collaborative stakeholder and partners relationships to maximize the organization’s influence and to develop and implement procurement arrangements and initiatives that deliver optimal value for money.
· Advise business leads and provide customized solutions to build procurement capability / competencies and performance across the organization.
· Lead procurement governance and risk management framework to monitor, manage and drive procurement performance, ensure compliance with relevant legislative and policy, manage risks and realize business opportunities for the non-operated assets.
· Prepare all the correspondences related to contracts for the Assets Managers to ensure alignment with the JOA or any other contractual obligations and track respective approvals status.
· Produce reports of the approved contract values, sourcing strategy and Annual Procurement Plan for the Non-Operated Assets.
· Monitor key performance indicators and qualitative and quantitative metrics to capture, report and evaluate the benefit and performance of all procurement activity for the non-operated assets.
· University degree (4 years Bachelor degree) or equivalent in supply chain management, economics, finance, operations or related field, with a Master Degree preferred.
· MCIPS (Full Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) or equivalent professional P&SCM qualification is desirable.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in senior roles in Procurement and Supply Chain Management in Upstream Oil and Gas companies with reputable Operator.
· Strong Leadership skills
· Knowledgeable about Oil and Gas Category Management and Materials Management process and procedures
· Good contracting skills – oil and gas high risk/high spend contracts terms and conditions
· Demonstrate ability to analyze and compile complex data for planning and reporting
· Strong relationship builder with ability to find a common ground, build consensus and strengthen collaboration among diverse stakeholders.
· Proven track record in delivering value add initiatives
· Demonstrate good behaviours toward company values
· Lead by example
· Good Influencing and negotiation skills