WTS Energy is seeking to hire Project Manager (shipbuilding and offshore construction) for one of its client who is a reputed shipbuilding, ship repair and offshore construction company.
- Responsible for management of major new building, conversion or upgrade projects, thereby ensuring that project meets the key performance criteria of HSE, schedule, budget and customer satisfaction.
- Effective management of project management team comprising of Project Managers, Construction Managers, Assistance Project Managers, Project Engineers, QA/QC Engineers, H&S Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Planners and Document Controllers.
- Responsible for accurate reporting and forecasting on project status including schedule, budget, quality, productivity, risks and other project performance indicators as applicable.
- Participation in tendering for new projects, yard expansions, overall yard planning, improvement development of yard procedures and process.
- 10 years relevant experience in shipyard or offshore fabrication yard
- Mechanical, Civil or Naval Architecture background and having shipyard/ fabrication yard experience.
- Good knowledge of up to date shipbuilding and offshore construction process.
- Computer Proficient MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project.