Project Interface Engineer
- Ensure that all the different contracts effectively connect with each other at their boundary points to assure that the entire project functions seamlessly as one and delivering on overall system objectives.
- Responsible for identifying and cataloging the interface requirements at contract boundaries and ensure that this is communicated to and followed up with the concerned work parties including company and contractor.
- Responsible for setting up a management system that will be used to manage and track all project interfaces
- Responsible for ensuring that all interface requirements are available for application to the work on or before the required date.
- Responsible for supervising the management of interface information between all contractors and company working on the project including organizing regular meetings and tracking that action items are implemented as at when due
- Ensure that all interface items procured for use on the work are as per the correct agreed standards.
- Ensure that all project interfaces undergo adequate reviews during HAZID’s, HAZOP’s and process safety workshops.
- Effectively utilize available internal team resources for delivery of the project interface scope to the agreed standards.
- Responsible for managing all Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Commissioning interfaces on the project including all physical, logistical, informational and organizational interfaces between contractor and company or between contractor to contractor.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant science.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team in the oil industry. Minimum of 3 years of the work experience must have been in a senior role.
- Must have worked for at least 4 years in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Must have some experience working with contractors in a fabrication workshop and on an offshore installation vessel. Also, must have some experience working on both onshore and offshore projects.
- Must have some experience in carrying out or witnessing pre-commissioning checks in oil and gas projects
- Must have good working experience with engineering codes, standards and specifications.