WTS Energy is seeking to hire Project Engineer for it's client in Saudi Arabia
· Responsible for overall setup, operations and completion of Project Engineering activities in the Engineering department in line with safety, quality and budgetary targets set, while also achieving KSI / KPIs targets.
· Responsible for the overall activities of planning, control and monitoring of multi discipline design and execution of new buildings and other specialized projects, including Ship conversion and repair work.
· Prepares/approves projects status reports and regularly monitors budget, analyzing, summarizing information and trends.
· Plan engineering activities for each project as well as overall Engineering Department and monitor the progress against planned activities.
· Supervise and control the development of engineering deliverable lists and individual project schedules.
· Prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings and documents.
· Act as a focal point of contact/interface with internal and external parties for projects.
· Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
· Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the Projects section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
• BSc., University in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
Experience and Skill set
• Minimum 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Minimum 7 years experience in Oil and Gas related project engineering position with multidiscipline work force