WTS Energy is seeking to hire Project Engineer for one of its client who is a reputed oil and gas Engineering company.
Location: Abu Dhabi
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following,
• The Project Engineer is part of the Project Manager’s project team and, as such, assists the Project Manager in the management functions of the project delegated to them.
The primary responsibility for the Project Engineer is for the development, execution, supervision, and coordination of all technical and commercial aspects of the work safely, with quality and within schedule and budget objectives.
The Project Engineer also ensures that the customer criteria and scope of work are being met by all engineering disciplines. The Project Engineer is functionally responsible to the Senior Project Engineer.
• Full accountability for delivering assigned project scope from Assess to Execute including hand-over to Operations and formal closeout.
• Deliver Goal Zero on assigned projects with Focus on HSE, quality and process safety throughout the project lifecycle
• Establish and maintain good and effective communication with all project stakeholders, including P&T, process engineering and discipline engineers, HSSE staff, operations staff, Turn Around Team, procurement team, and execution contractors.
• Prepare scope packages for the execute contracts.
• Manage the execute contractors (engineering / construction / etc.) and will act as the prime focal point for these contractors for the assigned projects.
• Develop and implement effective progress and budget control and reporting.
• Identify, assess and manage project risks following effective risk management plan and demonstrating ALARP
• Develop, share and incorporate lessons learnt throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Adhere to Project Management of Change Procedures to sustain engineering design integrity.
• Comply with Quality Control & Quality Assurance systems to cover the design, implementation and commissioning phases of Projects.
• Ensure that as built documentation are uploaded into the AIMs.
• Promote safe working culture lead by example.
• BSc., University in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering
Experience and Skill set
• Minimum 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Minimum 7 years experience in Oil and Gas related project engineering position with multidiscipline work force