For one of our clients, a biorefinery, using state of the art production processes for development of new bio-based technologies, we are looking for candidates for the role of Production Manager:
The purpose of the job:
· Provides leadership for the production teams (cca. 80-90XX employees) through shift leaders to deliver production results in a safe, systemic and sustainable way. (plant run in 24/7)
· Ensures and coaches shift empoyees to follow standard operating procedures and leverages a culture where all systemic activities (problem solving, 5S, autonomuous maintenance, etc.) become a habit.
· Represents shift-based operation in production management and with peer departments.
· Develops, follows up and updates operating plan for the plant (load settings), communicates current issues.
Outputs and responsibilities:
· Effectively manages all production personell and KPI's through standard daily operational reviews (plan deliveries, quality, cost, H&S, morale, responsible for data integrity and loss analysis as well)
· Operates, owns and continuously improves all production related work processes and systems (operational excellence, e.g.: 5S) leading to improved performance according to standards with discipline
· Represents production at standard operational meetings and also at ad hoc meetings in case of any other focused improvement or strategic initiatives.
· Responsible for management of all human resources in the production area in order ensure continuous operation of the plant.
· Develops and communicates shift work schedule, and resolves issues related to absenteeism.
· Prepares and updates production schedule in strong cooperation with other departments (logistics, maintenance, etc.)
· Responsible for the development of his/her subordinates and for the regular review of skill matrices and the status of his reports.
· Coordinates ramp-up, shutdown, and ramp-down activities..
· University degree (technical, mechanic-, chemical-, food engineering).
· At least 5-8 years managerial experience.
· Working experience with industries using process equipment, process control and SCADA.
· MS Office, Excel excellent knowledge.
· Experience in international working culture
· Experience in a similar field in a manufacturing environment (ethanol, oil, chemical, pharmaceutical industry).
· Experience in managing middle managers.
· Hungarian language knowledge (intermediate level)