WTS Energy is seeking to hire Palnt Manager for one of its client who is a reputed Oil and Gas oeprator for one of thier Gas Processing facility in Kurdistan
Manages and coordinates all daily gas plant operations including production and maintenance while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations. Executes all plant/pipeline/well operations to maintain the company’s goals and future growth plans. Acts as a focal point for plant/pipeline/well operations in consultation with the department heads, Erbil office to ensure all operations requirements are met and carried out safely. Contributes as a member of the management team in the delivery of strategy and delivery of the company’s objectives and the creation of a positive, unified culture. Have extensive experience and exposure in LPG gas plant operations, management and control of sour service processing as well as LPG and NGL tanker loading operations.
Operations, Maintenance & Facility Management
• Manages day-to-day activities of plant/pipeline/well production, maintenance and operation. Ensures that all facilities are maintained to the required standard based on long-term and short-term plans. Ensures preventative maintenance and repairs of all equipment to minimize downtime.
• Reviews and approves production-related expenditures and capital requests. Maintains authority over plant operations budget and schedule.
• Develops and maintains procedures to ensure all work is carried out safely adhering to best international oilfield practices and in compliance with the company’s policies.
• Recommends and supervises methods of safely increasing production within the budget and operational constraints.
• Oversees field maintenance to ensure the safe execution of all operations and that they follow oilfield best practices.
• Supervises and directs maintenance technical activities (e.g. job scheduling & rotation) troubleshooting and provides technical advice when needed.
Budget Plans and Control
Prepares the budget plan and monitors the actual expenses against the approved budget. Creates budget and controls budget for plant/pipeline/well operations-related activities.
Health, Safety and Environment
• Ensures that all plant/pipeline/well safety guidelines and regulations are followed, and environmental conditions are maintained within acceptable norms and standards.
• Ensure that plant/pipeline/well operations health and safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular health and safety meetings/seminars.
• Provides demonstrable HSSE leadership to field personnel and fulfils responsibilities as per the company's HSSE policies and related policies/communications.
Ensures the right number of qualified staff are in place to maintain the continuity of plant/pipeline/well operations and takes appropriate development action to meet the long-term needs of the plant.
Leadership, Mentoring and Training
Identifies employee training requirements and ensures that it is scheduled and successfully completed to maintain compliance and safety standards.
Ensures that all staffs are provided with continuous training on any changes to operating procedures, new technology and safety precautions for the safe and efficient running of the plant/pipeline/wells.
Continuous Improvement of Position
Develops and recommends corrective changes which may be required for the improvement /enhancement of plant/pipeline/well operations to increase production in line with the company’s growth plan.
Keeps abreast with contemporary oil field practices by providing technical consultation on operational and maintenance issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, Petroleum Engineering (Western education preferred)
• Minimum 20 years’ experience in hydrocarbon processing design and operations with minimum 10 years’ experience in Manager-level position in the Oil & Gas industry