- In charge of the Integrated Operations Planning within the subsidiary. To coordinate Planning Engineers from other entities. Acts as Integrated Operations Planning Process pilot / Focal point within the subsidiary and acts as the affiliate’s IOP correspondent with HQ
- Ensures the integration of activities into the IOP in liaison with the Operations Planning Coordinator and Planning Representatives of all entities. In particular, identifies and prepares dossiers for conflicts and synergies prior to arbitration. Triggers pre-arbitration meetings with entities as required.
- Leads the 4 month, 12 month and 24 Month look-ahead meetings (preparation, proceedings, minutes, actions follow-up) in close liaison with the Operations Planning Coordinator.
- Contributes to the LTP (in particular coordinates the 5 year planning), reserves exercice and Budget, exercises. Is in charge of the schedule integration versus time periods.
- As the pilot of the process, he is in charge of performance follow-up and improvements in agreement with the Operations Planning Coordinator. He is a focal point within company and acts as the affiliate’s IOP correspondent with headquarters. Acts as the Primavera correspondent for the subsidiary and liaises with the Information Systems Department regarding allocation of software licences and periodic upgrades .
- Coordinates the initial deployment (or enhancement projects) of the IOP process.
- Prequalifies planning service contractors.
Terms & Conditions
Company : International Oil & Gas Company
Location : Abu Dhabi
Duration : 6 Months with possible extension
Start Date : ASAP
- Chartered Engineer, with 10-15 years of experience in one or several disciplines of exploration-production projects, field operations, construction, drilling, logistics with several years on an offshore site.
- Must have a good understanding of the operations and development challenges of exploration & production affiliates.
- Successful experience in a planning function. Well verse with Primavera P6.