Planner Job Description
WTS Energy is looking for a Planner, for a global player specialized in the construction of complex infrastructure.
• Prepare the Program of Works (Grafic de executie) with “Primavera” software or similar including all the related reports (Narrative report, Critical Path, list of Equipment, calendar, etc.)
• Monitor the actual progress vs planned progress
• Prepare delay analysis for Claims vs the Client or from SubContractors vs the Contractor
• Prepare all the reports to be provided for Cost Control analysis
• Check the performance of Site Production and/or Sub Contractors/Service Providers
• point out the Criticalities or the delayed Activities compared to the Planned Schedule
• Prepare all the report for the monthly report to the Client
• Prepare the Schedule to be annexed to Supplier Contracts and or SubContracts
Required Skills / Experience:
• Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, computer science or engineering
• Able to work with “Primavera” or “WinProject” or similar software
• Advance knowledge of Excel.
• Strives for continuous improvement.
• A critical thinker with solid attention to detail.
• Can prioritize through demonstrated time management skills.