We're exclusively hiring for a US based Drilling Management company that has been recently awarded a contract from a reputed Oil and Gas Operator in India.
• Modelling wells to optimize production and improved well performance
• Field Development Planning – Early Monetization Strategies
• Optimize well performance and manage well intervention operations including coiled tubing, slick line and E-line.
• Integrating with geoscience, facilities and well engineering teams to improve well performance • Prepare annual work plan and budgets for well reservoir management operations based on planned reservoir surveillance, production/injection enhancement and optimization requirements etc.
• Actively participate and collaborate with Production Technology team in planning for projects aimed at production/injection optimization and enhancement.
• Review stimulation and well intervention programs prior to approval
• Review and validate the Basis of Well Design submitted by the Execution Contractor and make recommendation to the company along with the rationale/ basis of recommendation at all decision points/ gates
• Ensure well completions suitability for:
▪ Testing all the zones individually
▪ Hydro-fracturing (Wherever applicable)
▪ All required intervention for well testing, data acquisition and sampling as per SOTO
▪ Zonal isolation and well-suspension
• Ensure proper metallurgy and strength selection of the completion and wellhead equipment's for both the exploration and appraisal phase.
• Suggest/Review composition and characteristics of completion brine.
• Suggest/Review perforation strategy to ensure appropriate connectivity with reservoir.
• Suggest/Review artificial lift design for appraisal wells.
• Validate the models and software (Prosper, WellCat, OLGA etc. or equivalent) used for BOWD. Review in depth the designing philosophy, inputs, mythology etc. used for preparing designs.
• Suggest changes to ensure maximum productivity and fastest delivery
• Submit review reports including all revisions
Primary responsibility is to ensure well engineering & well operations by Execution Contractor as per plan and safety requirement
• Follow up day to day completion, frac and testing operations
• Work with the Execution Contractor to optimize frac and test resources through proper scheduling
• Sign-off Frac and Test part of Well Acceptance Criteria
• Maintain frac and testing database
• Cost Monitoring
• Preparation of End of well reports
Terms & Conditions
Company: US based Drilling Management company
Type : Consultant Role (Resident Based)
Duration : Long Term
Location : Gurgaon, India
• Masters/ Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Petroleum/Mechanical) from a reputed institute
• Petroleum Engineer with +15 years of experiences and skillsets in well testing and fracking with experiences in leading the PE activities, including 5+ years of experience in exploration programs.
• Strong leadership and people management skills with a good awareness of cultural sensitivities
• Excellent command of the English Language (demonstrated by verbal and written skills)