The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to spearhead various initiatives and key projects in reshaping the company and its processes. The role also has a strong business and external focus
- The purpose of the role is to act as a primary lead and senior advisor in implementing and supporting complex projects and business requirements as part of Talent Operations. The position will act as a subject matter expert across critical processes and activities in collaboration with different HR Centres of Excellence (CoE) teams, HR Operations, Process Architects, and local/global stakeholders
- Provide end to end HR Operations support to employees, line managers, and local HR executing of complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures.
- Management of end-to-end processes and cases according to established ways of working, Using Salesforce tool to log queries and updates,
- Dealing with third party service providers
- Timely escalation of complex queries to senior advisors and policy teams,
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids),
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery.
- support our Operations team in all legal and Human Resources related aspects for our Operational Support in Nigeria.
- He /She will also serve as a support in coaching and development of our current Operations Team, able to support the team with account management to client related issues, etc.
- Tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration.
- Should have supervisory skills, solid communication skills and a team player
- English (Good command, both written & oral),
- Salesforce experience is an advantage,
- Strong background in HR, Operations and Corporate Management.
- Supervisory skills, solid communication skills and a team player.