- Majority of time traveling to job site’s to provide in field support
- Handle all day-to-day activity at the busiest pipe yard in the Company
- Incoming and outgoing DP, HW, DC and tubing
- Coordinating repairs, cleaning and storage
- Assisting tool shop when needed
- Ensure that project timelines, project cost, labor hours, stay on track & overall project budget
- Report completion of project to office
- Manage material ordering and purchasing for projects
- Manage equipment on-site
- Attend scheduling and production meetings
- Rotating on call with other supervisors
- Working with a team on identifying and resolving any problems
- Maintain an orderly and clean work environment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team.
- Must be able to work day/night and overtime.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting issues and develop an efficient solution to resolve problems.
- Must be familiar with material calculating and ordering of materials