We are currently looking for an Offshore Telecom Field Engineer in the UK to be part of a growing enthusiastic company. You will be part of a team committed to constantly exploring new possibilities and challenging themselves to finding solutions to unthought of ideas and making them real.
The mission of the company is to bring easy, affordable access to IoT connectivity to everyone globally. As the Offshore Telecom Field Engineer you will have the experience and strong knowledge in using maintenance tools, management software or application which are used for Telecommunication.
This is a short term assignment with the possibility of more assignments in the near future.
Your main duties will be working offshore independently, delivering the setup, modifications, troubleshooting and testing of the system.
· Installation and configuration (Antenna and cabling system)
· Installation & commissioning of satellite modems
· Installation of GPS equipment
· Installation of sensors
· Onsite project coordination with clients
· Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication.
· Min 5 years of experience in a similar role
· Flexible approach to working schedule including extended periods working in the Field coupled with harsh conditions.
· Good fault diagnosis skills coupled with the ability to write reports for all levels of management / clients.
· Hold a valid Medical Certificate UKOA for Offshore UK
· Hold a valid BOSIET
· Hold a valid MIST
Are you available on short notice and ready for your next challenge, apply now with your updated CV. We look forward to receiving your application.