For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for .Offshore Installation Superintendent.
1. Management of Major Emergencies as On Site Commander to protect personnel and asset.
2. Ensure that all incidents and near misses occurring within the complex are thoroughly investigated, reported and closed out to maintain shared learnings and prevent reoccurrence.
3. Manage all activities in accordance with the Offshore Permit to Work System and other relevant procedures as Site Manager. Assess each risk on merit and apply ALARP principles for all work scopes and planned activities to maintain safe daily operations.
4. Coordinate and prioritize work activities in accordance with approved plans to achieve efficient & safe operations.
5. Ensure regular audits are completed in accordance with onshore and offshore schedules and actions arising are completed to achieve improved operations.
6. Be aware of and give approval for all vessel and aircraft movements within the field to maintain safe & efficient logistics.
7. Maintain link with onshore HSE & Engineering departments to promote safety and environmental awareness levels offshore.
8. Organize, motivate and provide support to all personnel to develop a competent and effective installation workforce through assessment of performance.
9. Ensure all relevant information is communicated to workforce to ensure common understanding of demands, expectations and required policies & protocols.
10. Ensure that regular HSE Meetings are attended by offshore personnel and actions arising are closed out to achieve improved HSE practices.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree.
Minimum Experience: 10 years' supervisory and management experience preferably gained in production operations offshore and at least 5 years' as an offshore OIM/OIS. Experience in the management of personnel, having attended courses in supervisory & manpower management.
In-depth knowledge of PTW systems, Hazard reviews, ALARP principles, Risk Assessment and HAZOPs.
Working knowledge of Process Plant, Wellheads, Wireline & Drilling.
OIM Controlling Emergencies certification to OPITO standards.