Seeking NETA Certified technician is responsible for safe and efficient installation, testing, and maintenance of electrical power distribution equipment for customers in the assigned territory. In this role you will travel approximately 20% of the time, and, working under the supervision of Level IV Certified Technician or Regional Operations Manager, are responsible for the performance and management of routine and moderately complex tasks and projects, record keeping, evaluation of test data, and preparation of field service reports.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Travel to customer sites to inspect, test, troubleshoot, perform start-up and collect data on electrical systems.
• Test and commission protection and control systems on high voltage substations.
• Maintain, test, repair, rebuild, and replace low, medium, and high voltage switchgear and circuit breakers.
• Troubleshoot automatic transfer switches.
• Test and inspect low, medium, and high voltage cable installations.
• Maintain, test, and repair transformers and related equipment.
• Test and calibrate solid-state and electro-mechanical relays.
• Perform relay calibration and power metering.
• Conduct low and medium-voltage motor control center and contractor testing.