WTS Energy is seeking to hire Medical Equipment Planner for one of its client who is a reputed Engineering company.
The responsibilities of Medical equipment Planner will include but are not limited to the following,
• Selection, procurement, installation, and commissioning of all medical equipment.
• Coordination of all planning documentation required in the construction of a hospital project.
• Reviewing and approving contractor’s work program submissions.
• Overseeing actual project progress versus the planned work milestones.
• A degree level qualification in Engineering or a Medical related discipline.
• Advanced knowledge of planning packages such as Primavera’s P3 and MS Project.
• A solid and successful background in Medical equipment Planning
• Ideal candidate will have similar hospital projects experience