· Execute all required Mechanical related engineering works covering the Scope of Work for all client`s projects.
· Responsible for information exchange between the Mechanical / Piping Team and all other Discipline Teams within the project – at Senior Level and under supervision of the Lead Mechanical Engineer.
· Follow-up of the project files and documentation, including maintaining the standard project files structure on server/ SharePoint.
· Responsible to implement at its level all required measures to ensure quality at source.
· Must be familiar with relevant industry codes and standards, design specifications, and practices.
· Ensure ease of constructability is considered in all Mechanical technical solutions / deliverables.
· Able to perform Detailed Design for gas compressor, air compressor, air cooler, vessels HVAC and overhead cranes.
· Responsible for the design, specification, selection, and services relating to rotating machinery including gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, pumps, and packaged equipment.
· Able to perform material selection.
· Project Management level with bid experience
· Minimum BSC/HND/B.ENG Education in Mechanical Engineering.
· This opportunity is for Nigerian Nationals who live in Lagos Nigeria or can relocate to Lagos Nigeria.
· 12 years oil and gas project or an operator experience