For one of our Clients in North Brabant, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the improvement of the plant capacity and productivity while ensuring all Safety and Quality requirements are being implemented. The Mechanical Engineer’s responsibility is also to ensure that all production equipment achieve it’s highest performance.
Our Client is on a mission to save the environment hence you will be contributing your knowledge and experience to help them achieve their purpose.
• Responsible for creating a safe working space for all employees, in accordance with company’s policy and regulations
• Streamlining process flows, lowering production process costs
• Advising /assisting of procurement of new installations
• Developing means of production and supporting the implementation of infrastructure, utilities and equipment
• Detecting process failures and finding solutions and alternatives.
• Establishing automated production lines combined with robotics and automation in close cooperation with the Global team
• Responsible for acquiring government permits, related to the operational activities.
• Setting up training for new equipment in close collaboration with the OpEx Engineer and responsible Managers
• HBO level is required, preferably in the field of (industrial or electro) engineering
• A minimum of 5-10 years working experience as a Mechanical Engineer preferably in a food production environment. Experience with industrial hygiene food production is desirable
• Experience in working with MS Office is required
• Experience with project management and leading projects
• In-depth understanding of processes and ability to build processes
• Experience in electrics and mechanics
• Experience in the Lean methodology would be an added advantage
• Able to work independently and is flexible
• Communicates easily with all levels
• Hands on mentality
• Fluent in English, verbal and written. Dutch would be an added advantage
• Knowledge and experience with drawings in Cad/Solid works
• Experience in calculating project cost/ROI’s
• Able to read technical drawings (electrical and mechanical)
• Experienced in working with PLC programming
• Leading FAT & SAT in the Netherlands– working with HQ on plans and high level details
Do you want to be part of a growing organization who is offering plenty of opportunities to grow with them? A fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can challenge and develop yourself? Apply now to this vacancy.