Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) Job Description
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Mechanical Engineer (HVAC systems) for one of its client who is a reputed in Oil and Gas Engineering management company.
As a consultant, you will....
- Design the hospital HVAC and smoke management systems to meet the air quality slandered for all the hospital departments including but not limited to, operation theatres , hazard storage, waste storage, medical storage, chemotherapy, radiology according to each area requirements.
- Design the Hospital air circulation and air quality guidelines and standards.
- Issue HVAC design drawings, calculations, reports and specifications.
- Prepare documents and reports for client such as HVAC design progress reports, design review reports and any other document related with the design and development of project’s HVAC systems.
- Plan HVAC system maintenance procedures and protocols related with the hospital’s HVAC functional requirements and periodic testing of air quality and air flows in special hospital areas.
- Plan the training procedure of hospital’s engineers and technical staff for the operation and functional monitoring of HVAC system.
- Plan and organize HVAC system testing and commissioning during hospital hand over including acceptance testing protocols, quality control procedures and air quality certifications.
- Prepare the HVAC BOQ along with equipment’s selection and recommendation
What you already have....
- A university degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in hospitals (HVAC design) he/she will be responsible for the design development throughout all the project design phases.
- Minimum 15 years demonstrable experience in design and planning of HVAC systems and at least 5 years experience in HVAC systems related with Health Care facilities.
- Experience in commissioning, regulation and acceptance testing of HVAC systems.
- Ability to cooperate and work with design team.
- Experience with related standards and international guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of HVAC system design and construction of Hospitals and Health Care facilities and provide any needed technical expertise support for the project’s HVAC systems.