WTS Energy is seeking to hire Project Manager (Marine Commercial) for one of its client who is a reputed Ship buisling and marine engineering company.
· Responsible for the overall management of Estimating Department (Conversion & Offshore Projects repairs) in the Commercial Division, to achieve best possible commercial results on the projects while maintaining the good relationship with our clients and to meet the Company’s desired profit margins.
Day to Day Operations
· Supervise the day-to-day operations assigned for the Estimation department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
· Monitor setting of the manhour targets of the company
· Receiving enquiries from the customer for the projects and ensure competitive tenders are submitted to customers
· Follow up tenders with customers, agents and negotiating the contracts
· Coordinating with all other departments to prepare the comprehensive technical proposal in accordance RFQ/ITT and as per management procedure
· Forecasting business trends and targets new business opportunities
Qualification/ Experience & Skills
· Degree / Diploma or equivalent qualification in Marine, Mechanical or Naval Architecture or Sea going Engineers with certificate issued by competent authority
· Project Management, Contract & Cost Negotiation Skills
· Minimum 10 years experience in Shipyard with minimum 3 years in similar position