For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for Manager Cluster Development.
Responsibilities: Lead the development of the strategic clusters supplier eco-system to meet requirements of the Energy sector and support the State’s economic diversification objective.
• Executive level professional with minimum 15 years professional experience in Oil Field Services.
• Experience in dealing with international Oil and Gas service companies.
• Experience in business development with exposure to Small and Medium Enterprises highly desirable
• Proven ability to manage relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Strong leadership, planning, coordination and influencing skills.
• Strong project management capabilities with proven track record in delivering high quality results.
• Ability to think strategically and balance diverse objectives and expectations.
• Experience in working in large multi-national corporations.
• Good understanding of local market.