Hey there, future colleague!
We are WTS Energy, a leading People and Solutions company in the International Energy Industry. We operate globally with offices in 16 countries. As part of this industry, you get to be at the frontline of the Energy Transition and push the rise of renewables. Also, you get to support projects that make the still-important old-school energy practices more socially and environmentally friendly. Our industry is moving by leaps and bounds- we'd love for you to be a part of this journey! Do you have what it takes?
We would like to welcome you to our team!
WTS Management Trainee Program
Management Trainee – IT Engineer
First, a brief foreword about our Management Trainee
This position will allow you to explore the dimension of Management Trainee within the IT Department of the company. Supported by a mentor and in combination with relevant training, you will receive the tools and guidance to kickstart smoothly. We also encourage our Trainees to work at our other location across the world. All that while still offering you as much flexibility as needed.
A glimpse into your responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, and assist in the development of application to support internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions.
- Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs.
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
- Writing elegant code, producing well implemented bug-free features, helping develop great products.
- Support the migration of our systems out of Salesforce to alternative tools by documenting and managing integrations between multiple services.
- Experience implementing and developing in SOQL, Apex and Lightning Web Components (LWC).
What we offer?
- Working with a motivated team of professionals from the key departments.
- Global exposure to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Excellent opportunity to work in the Energy Transition, with new Technologies and Renewable Energy projects.
- An entrepreneurial organization.
- Diverse team & growth prospects within WTS Energy.
- Structured training and mentoring.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
- Competitive renumeration.
We are looking for you!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Proven track of academic excellence.
- Knowledge & experience with multiple platforms / frameworks
- Understanding of software migration / modernization
- Understanding of No-Code / Low-Code platforms
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are ambitious and a winner.
- You are independent, yet a team player.
- You are an agile learner, self-sufficient and open to feedback.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), and either Dutch, French or Spanish.
We look forward to getting to know you. Best of luck!