We are hiring a Logistic Specialist to work for an International Oil & Gas Company in Abu Dhabi.
- Responsible for the logistic planning, establishing the offshore Logistic contracts in coordination with Company for all In-Country and Regional Logistical Support, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Ensure to plan logistic network for material flow, overseeing project-related matters reduce transportation and inventory costs.
- Ensure economic planning and utilization of fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS).
- Ensure effective planning of material supply vessels and marine crew vessels to meet company objectives. Ensure contractors' compliance, technical and safety requirements in accordance with In-Country regulations.
- Ensure full compliance with ADNOC guidelines, procedures and standards in respect to the transportation of material and personnel inland and to rig site (offshore).
- As minimum bachelor’s degree, E&P Company trained and should have a minimum experience of 12 years in logistic planning and management.
- The ideal candidate must have 5 years of experience in managing drilling material for offshore services/operations in the Middle East.
- Should have knowledge of HSE standards specifically in UAE.