For one of our clients we are looking for a Lead Topside Maintenance Technician to work on board of a FPSO. The conversion starts in China followed by operations in Brazil .
Execute safe and efficient auxiliary equipment on FPSO.
Maintenance and monitoring of appliances on deck and topside.
· Follow Permit to Work procedures to the assigned task or to be executed under his responsibility
· Delegates and supervises the deck team and all routine activities executed by this team.
· Supervises all maintenance activities executed outside engine room.
· Assist the MSUP in all matters related to the safe and efficient operation of all equipment outside the engine room.
· Ensure proper cleanliness and good working condition of all equipment and facilities outside engine room.
· Ensure tandem mooring equipment and export hose reel is well maintained
· Hull and superstructures are well maintained and retaining designed strengths
· Maintain deck equipment, cranes and safety equipment in good working order
· Monitor FPSO permanent mooring chains tension and condition
· Manage waste and hazardous material management system
· Undertake training relevant to the position requirements
· Carry out the duties and tasks as specified in the Emergency Response Plan