Lead Instrumentation & Telecom Engineer (Substation projects) Job Description
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Lead Instrumentation & Telecom Engineer (Substation projects) for one of its clients who is a reputed oil and gas Engineering management company.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Ideal candidates must have experience in Substation projects Design phase experience.
- Shall have B.E (Instrumentation & Control) with min. 15 years of experience in Substation Instrument/Telecom System Design.
- Shall have exposure in AutoCAD, PLC programming, Telecom system design and configurations, Knowledge of MPLS & SDH system, Substation Automation, CCTV and ACS system design.
- Shall have experience in preparation of Logic Diagrams, Architecture block Diagrams, Cause & Effect Diagram, Fire & Gas system design for buildings, Security system design, Instrumentation cable schedule & termination schedule and I/O list preparation.
- Co-ordination with Electrical & MEP system.
- Should have experience in Vendor documents review and evaluation.
- Shall guide the designer to design the layouts, logic diagram, Architecture block diagrams & Cable schedules