The Lead Instrument Technician is responsible for operation and maintenance of instrument, control and automation installations of the vessel. Particular emphasis is laid on the operation and maintenance of the subsea, process and Fiscal metering station.
The Lead Instrument Technician is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day activities are carried out in a safe and healthy manner and that the impact of such activities on the environment is within acceptable limits.
· Ensure that all test instruments have valid calibrations.
· Carry out repair and Planned Maintenance of safety systems, PSD, ESD, F&G, in accordance to procedure / Planned Maintenance.
· Report the E&I status of the installation and any changes/modifications made or other matter of importance to his/her superior.
· Maintain and calibrate all portable gas measurement instruments and training personnel in use of measure instruments and understanding of readings
· Carry out the duties and tasks as specified in the Emergency Response Plan
Furthermore, the Lead Instrument Technician must perform the work required by his superior and perform tasks according to company procedures, including administrative or operational tasks.
General education, certificates and experience:
a) Automation Technical education, Electronics or Instrument Technical Education
b) Register and valid identification by the Regional Engineering, Architecture and Agronomy Council (CREA)
c) Practical knowledge of MS server technology and IT networking