- Ensures that development projects’ environmental and technical safety deliverables are prepared on time in accordance with design intent, prescribed specifications, Company Policies, applicable regulations, and good engineering practice.
- Ensures that environmental and safety commitments made in the Environmental and Social Action Plan(s) are managed, tracked and delivered to the required quality and schedule.
- Leads development of required health, safety and environmental management plans, and associated studies, reports and basic engineering deliverables.
- Leads and oversees development of environmental and technical safety design concepts, ensuring proper application and execution through later stages of project development.
- Manages delivery of project(s) environmental and social impact assessment.
- Participates in and oversees the development of required environmental and technical safety related modelling.
- Provides direction and monitoring to ensure that regulatory and other stakeholder requirements are complied with in Contractors’ deliverables.
Terms & Conditions
Type : Direct Hire role
Duration : Long Term
Location : UAE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge/experience in of Environmental Impact Assessments and related studies
- Work experience as a Lead Engineer with a tier 1/major EPC Contractor in the development of EPC deliverables