• Primary responsibility is to ensure well engineering & well operations by execution contractor as per plan and safety requirement
• Follow up day to day drilling operations
• Sign off drilling part of well acceptance criteria
• Maintain drilling database
• Preparation of End of well reports
Qualification and Experience
• Masters/ Bachelor degree in Engineering (Preferably Petroleum/Mechanical) from a reputed institute
• 7+ years of experience handling Drilling operations including 3+ years of experience in exploration programs.
• Good knowledge of Well design & drilling engineering principles and best practices, Directional drilling, Mud engineering, Cementing, Well Construction operations, Well abandonment operations, and critical Well construction equipment such as BOP, Wellhead & X-mas tree, Hoisting system, Cementing Equipment, Mud pumps, Liner Hanger systems, and other completion equipment, etc.
Note: Candidate locally available will be given preference