Our Client who is part of the renewable energy industry is looking for a Key Customer Success Manager Europe to be based in their office in Amsterdam. This position reports directly to the Global Customer Support Director. The Key Customer Success Manager Europe will be responsible for the Customer Onboarding, Customer Satisfaction and will act as the interface between the customers and internal stakeholders.
Customer Account Management
· Plan and manage the full relationship between The Company and its most important European customers.
· Develop and enhance customer loyalty to maximise profitable returns from key accounts.
· Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ business and identify opportunities to grow the business.
· Manage and build relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders at the customer throughout all
levels & functions (Operations, Logistics, Service etc)
· Be the lead point of contact for European customers.
· Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
· Communicate client needs and demands to internal stakeholders.
· Forecast and track client account metrics.
· Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
· Arrange quarterly steering committee meetings with executive level stakeholders for key customers in the
· Hold fortnightly or monthly partnership meetings with key customers in the European region.
· Prepare and maintain reporting presentations for customer meetings.
· Escalate any customer issues, complaints or concerns to the responsible Senior Manager/s
· Plan the Company’s Customer Onboarding Strategy in the European region in alignment with other
o Represent & own the customer lifecycle of onboarding.
o Provide insight into the Customer Service strategy to the Company’s functional leads, to effectively execute
o Work with the Company’s cross-functional teams driving continuous improvement & excellent customer
o Timely escalation of key customer issues & outcomes to the Company’s management.
· Evaluate & align Onboarding strategy with customer requirements
o Remain in constant contact with customers to evaluate satisfaction & proactively identify upcoming needs.
o Understand customer's internal business goals, culture, and challenges.
o In-depth Customer engagement by understanding their business, and their goals to integrate with the Company
· Implement Onboarding Strategy
o Bridge the gap in the customer's journey from the sale, to receiving operational support.
o Act as the interface between the customer and the Company’s various internal stakeholders.
o Ensure customer success by orchestrating a seamless onboarding experience.
o Anticipate and resolve customer issues promptly.
o Ensure proper onboarding to enable the adoption of the Company’s products and services.
o Build close and effective professional relationships with the Company’s customers.
o Provide seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship.
· Customer Engagement & capture feedback in alignment with other regional counterparts.
o In-depth Customer engagement & stakeholder expectation management.
o Collect feedback via direct contact & NPS surveys, to gauge satisfaction for products and services.
o Use quarterly steering committee meetings and partnership meetings to perform periodic sentiment check
meetings to gauge overall satisfaction.
· Evaluate & Analyse Feedback
o Stand-up of a system and measurement of CSAT & Net Promotor Scores globally.
o Interpret trends in customer care by customer, region, product, etc.
o Independently perform a gap analysis of the Company’s systems & products.
o Use the experience of CRM Salesforce, Excel, and other possible data tools to perform analysis.
o Demonstrate knowledge of NPS and the measure this has, on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Implementation & Value generation for the customers
o Guide & inspire internal teams to attain excellence in customer service delivery.
o Deliver an engaging, positive culture company-wide, focusing on excellent customer service.
o Provide direction & guidance to the CX Team, to achieve the Company’s Customer Satisfaction vision.
o Improvement opportunity communication with cross-functional stakeholders.
o Ability to travel to regions as required up to 20%.
– Executives (CEO/CRO/CTO)
– Sales Enablement Team
– Sales Teams
– Customer Support Team
– Supply Chain Team
– Production Teams
– Engineering teams
– The Customers
– SalesForce Licensor and Consultants
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or other relevant role.
· Demonstrable the ability to communicate, present and influence key internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and mid level.
· Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint).
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
· Able to deliver high quality results whilst under pressure
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Engineering, Finance or other relevant field.
· Ability to speak one or more European languages considered a pre.
Do you enjoy being the interface between the Company, their Clients and their Stakeholders? Do you see yourself as the key person in managing and building relationships between internal and external parties and ensuring continuous improvement and excellence in customer service? Apply now with updated CV