Hey there, future colleague,
We are WTS Energy, a leading People and Solutions company in the International Energy Industry. We operate globally with offices in 16 countries. As part of this industry, you get to be at the frontline of the Energy Transition and push the rise of renewables. Also, you get to support projects that make the still-important old-school energy practices more socially and environmentally friendly. Our industry is moving by leaps and bounds- we'd love for you to be a part of this journey! Do you have what it takes?
We would like to welcome you to our team!
For our headquarters in The Hague, The Netherlands we are looking for an IT Software Manager to join our amazing team!
In this position you will be responsible for the daily operations, security, and development of our Global IT infrastructure.
A glimpse into your responsibilities:
- Manage the development, performance, delivery, and maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure data security, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Provide support to all other departments with any IT software maintenance related issues
- Support the migration of our systems out to alternative tools by managing integrations between multiple channels
- Assist in the development of application to support internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What we offer?
- Global exposure to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Excellent opportunity to work in the Energy Transition, with new Technologies and Renewable Energy projects
- An entrepreneurial organization
- Diverse team & growth prospects within WTS Energy
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive renumeration
What we are looking for!
- You are a hands-on IT specialist who can maintain an overview of internal and external IT related requirements from different stakeholders
- Knowledge of information security principles
- Understanding of software architecture and development methods
- Strong experience in managing suppliers
- Strong experience in leading teams
- Understanding of software migration / modernization
- Proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are ambitious and a winner
- You are independent, yet a team player
- You are an agile learner, self-sufficient and open to feedback
- Experience with Salesforce (platform and community) is a pro
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), and either Dutch, French or Spanish
We look forward to getting to know you. Best of luck!