WTS Energy is seeking to hire Sr.Instrumentation engineer – analyzers specialist to work on LNG project in Milan for one of our client who is a reputed international EPC company.
Ideal candidate will have similar experience in LNG projects development.
Location: Milan, Italy(after 2 years it may be required to move to Nigeria but not mandatory)
- Independently develop technical specifications, datasheets and installation designs for the various types of Instruments/analyzers/bulk material
- Fill in a technical tabulation based on the offers received from instrumentation bidders
- Evaluate the outputs of the calculation tools
- Mechanize independently the Process & Instrument Diagrams
- Interface himself/herself independently with the other engineering disciplines and with the suppliers, in order to identify optimized solutions from a technical/economical point of view
- Finalize the release of technical evaluation for the purchase of the various types of instruments/analyzers/bulk material
- Independently solve various interdisciplinary issues that may occur during the project activities
Accommodation: Provided – Initially hotel with full board. After initial month , fully paid single serviced apartment in close proximity to the office.
Health and life insurances: Provided
Living allowance: provided
- Ideal candidate will have LNG projects experience preferably greenfield
- Should have strong experience with analyzers and min 5 years work experience as senior instrumentation engineer in similar environment
- Ideal candidate should be available in Europe with elgibility to get Italian work permit on a short notice.