WTS Energy is seeking to hire Instrument Supervisor for one of our clients who is reputed operating company in UAE.
Rotation: 28/28 days
- Plan, supervisor and participate in the installation, testing, maintenance, repair, and calibration of a wide variety of electronic and pneumatic instruments, systems and analysis,
- Create or review troubleshooting plans to minimize unintentional outcomes and threats to business continuity.
- Ensure compliance with schedules and complete and accurate technical reporting.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the company health, safety and Environment(HSE) policies and procedures.
· 3 years diploma in instruments or electronics
· 8 to 10 yrs. experience in instrumentation within oil and gas industry with at least 3 years in supervision role
· It must include online testing of safeguarding and control systems, online testing or adjustment of control valves and field instrumentation.
· Maintain a UAE driving license
· Experience in the use of computer maintenance and materials systems.