For one of our clients in the renewables energy industry, we are looking for Ingegnere progettista impianto fotovoltaico/ Design engineer PV plants in Italy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing and leading the full design process for PV plants.
- Overall engineering management and leadership of design deliverables
- Responsible for technical quality and meeting the project contract requirements
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Project Directors on the design delivery strategy of the agreed design scope, including defining PM plan and resource requirements
- Analyze solar irradiation measurements and PV plants production data
- Review and prepare technical documents including specifications, reports, proposals, calculations, and contracts
- Support the PMT with identifying change, risk and opportunities, ensuring design is delivered within contractual commitments
- Ensure compliance with all relevant technical standards, HSSEQ policies and applicable country legislation that the company operates in.
- Experience in the PV yield prediction software PVsyst, 3D modeling software, AutoCAD
- Experience in cable calculations and protection settings
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in delivering detailed design projects
- Sound working knowledge of common MS Office packages, PV Syst and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software of site topography overlayed with PV Plant layouts is a plus