We are looking for HVDC ( High Voltage Direct Current ) Engineers profiles responsible with preparation of quotations as well as for the engineering phase, control & protection hardware for energy transmission systems, performance and customer acceptance tests and support during the system commissioning phase from the office up to handover to the customer worldwide.
The openings are for the position of System Engineer for HVDC Control and Protection, System Engineer for real time simulation, HVDC Control Engineer, Network Engineer HVDC, Switchyard Control Engineer, Hardware Expert HVDC, for a very important player in the energy industry, globally offering onshore and offshore High Voltage Direct Current solutions.
• University degree in electrical engineering or comparable professional training with longtime professional experience
• Several years of work experience in hardware engineering for control & protection panels for high voltage substations or energy generation or transmission plants
• Very good CAE knowledge, ideally in the tool Engineering Base
• Very good English language skills
• Strong communication and teamwork skills for result-oriented and creative development of our projects, focus on high quality execution of our solutions