Position: HVAC Supervisor
Location Abu Dhabi
Plans direct and controls the maintenance HVAC equipment, process utility plant of site. Ensures efficient running and maintenance of equipment. Reviews and comments on minor schemes, packages, modifications proposed by engineering. Supervises the disposal of hazardous and normal waste. Orders spare parts for HVAC equipment and ensure that adequate levels of spares are maintained. Provides technical support during the implementation of HVAC projects work. To achieve high machinery reliability through the execution of safe and efficient maintenance practices and procedures.
· Plans directs and control the activities of Snr. HVAC Tech/ Technicians and contracted personnel including setting priorities, assigning tasks, and checking completed work.
· Perform the role of performing authority, isolating authority in the framework of the integrated safe system of work.
· Support and develop peers across the multi-discipline operations team.
· Ensure spare parts and materials are available for planned maintenance activities
· Manage platform based critical spares, ensuring the correct spares holding and adequate storage.
· Ensure Maximo work requests are sufficiently detailed, clearly defining the scope of work or nature of the problem along with basic planning information.
· Undertake system modifications as per approved work packs and authorized MOC.
· Provide specialist support with regards to inspection, fault analysis, and improved maintenance strategies for HVAC equipment.
· Take the lead in condition monitoring report analysis to identify potential equipment failure and improvement opportunities
· Execute daily work schedules in a safe, efficient, and diligent manner in accordance with approved platform procedures, routines, and industry standards.
· Ensure Job plans and PMR’s are accurate and sufficiently detailed.
12 years’ experience on HVAC installations and preferably in offshore oil installations.
Diploma/ Higher Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning/ Mechanical Engineering
Very good/fluent in the English language
Manage the modification and troubleshooting of Electrical equipment
Interpret and apply routine and non-routine maintenance and inspection
Ensure the optimal availability and reliability of electrical equipment.