ACTIVITIES • Monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and Sub-contractor Project HSE Plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents. • Participate at Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis studies dedicated to construction operations and ensure they comply with related
COMPANY General Specifications as enshrined in the Contract. • Monitor and report the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its Sub-contractors at SITE. • Undertake SITE HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective actions and recommendations are conclusively closed-out. • Ensure that Hazard identification / reporting, accident reporting and investigation, etc., are continuously undertaken. • Ensure implementation according to schedule and participate at regular emergency preparedness drills, and follow-up recommended improvement measures following such exercises. • Take active part in the preparation of documentation for and organization of SITE HSE committees Meetings. • Focus on proactive identification of potential problems, and propose appropriate solutions for mitigation of any safety risk. • Attend regular meetings with Contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree solutions to HSE concerns and potential hazards. • Be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel. • Monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carrying out fabrication and construction activities. • Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions. • Monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection analyses and lessons learnt. • Check and ensure that first aid materials and equipment are available at the SITE. • Carry out any other duties or tasks as assigned by the hierarchy. HSE
• Give HSE the highest priority and ensure that Contractors works in accordance with COMPANY rules and procedures, with particular attention to health, safety, environment and sustainable development.
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to HSE and quality management.
• As an individual, you are responsible for your own Health and Safety. Do nothing that can cause harm to you or your working colleagues or associates.
• Be responsible for the safety, integrity and environmental requirements related to all project activities
• Monitoring the HSE performance of the installation Contractors and of their subcontractors, to ensure compliance with documented Project HSE Plans and Procedures in order to achieve contractual HSE requirements.
• Initiate STOP procedure for unsafe acts.
• Graduate Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
• Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
• Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
• Ability to work on rotation bases.