Implement and/or support attainment of performance objectives against a defined set of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Productivity Metrics.
Hands-on experience helping organizations achieve high levels of productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
Ability to partner with and influence HR functional and leadership teams to shape business process requirements
Understands the fundamentals of financial management in a global HR function and what constitutes effective, optimal delivery of cost-effective HR services
- Monitors and develops action plans to meet defined Talent, Productivity and Cost targets.
- Provides guidance and tools that enable consistent attainment of HR, Financial, Productivity and Quality goals for the client
- Responsible for managing a team of direct reports HR Advisors Leads and collaborates across a highly distributed, matrixed and transformational business environment.
- Experience and ability leading people to success
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality in all areas
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related discipline
- Minimum 10 years working experience in human resources functions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Able to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge on HR policies and practices In-depth knowledge of local governmental policy, regulations, and labour laws
- Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring and counselling skills
- Experience in developing and implementing effective, pro-active HR related policies/procedures.
- An understanding of legal/Group requirements regarding HR related employment policies and issues Resourceful and result oriented.