WTS Energy is looking for a Head of Customer Success, place of work – Amsterdam, to ensure first-time-right installations of solution to customers, to support them in the use of the solution during the duration of the contract and works together with the sales team to increase revenue per customer by contract renewal, and up- and cross-selling, for a company developing new technology for real time monitoring wells, within Oil & Gas market.
– Take a leading role within the team, claiming ownership of customer projects after the deal has been closed.
– Coordinate between the customer, the operations team, and the sales team to ensure successful installation.
– Be proactive in delivering projects as quickly as possible, ensuring a high success rate: Drive suppliers, customers, partners, and team members to take the needed actions to ensure speed and quality.
– Always be aware of the status of every project and any blockers, and have a plan for how to resolve these.
– Take the lead in conversations with customers after the deal has been closed.
– Take the lead in internal conversations coordinating and planning the delivery of customer projects.
– Take the lead in fixing issues we have in our internal processes: Identifying areas where we can improve and driving the improvement.
– Ensure a great overall customer experience by building relationships with our customers – from implementation and onboarding, to renewal and growth.
– Be responsible for the day-to-day management of Customer Success Managers.
– Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor. Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered.
– Take ownership of key KPIs, such as:
– First-time-right installation %
– Delivery lead time
– Customer NPS
– Renewal rate
– Up-sell and cross-sell revenue
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or a technical discipline is required.
- You’ll have a strong advantage if you have upstream Oil & Gas experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a Customer Success Manager, Project Management, or sales-related role
- Experience with scaling up customers from a first, small deal to a larger business value