- Managing a sales team of 5-6 salespeople
- Responsible for over 10 accounts of products and services.
- Managing a sales support team of 3 people who are responsible for all after sales services (insurance, packaging, shipping, clearing, warehousing, etc.)
- Liaising with finance department for preparation of quotations, chasing receivables, bonds, etc.
- Liaising with Government affairs department for the obtention of import licenses, certificates, etc.
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
- Increasing business opportunities for the company.
- Developing sales strategies
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Prepare yearly budget forecast and business plan .
- Generate sales documents including Inquiries, Proposals, Purchase Orders… etc.
- Travelling locally and internationally, as required, to attend meetings, site visits, exhibitions, etc.
- Maintain good relations with company suppliers and principals.
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback and market research.
- Analyze competitors’ products and services.
- Must have a university degree. An engineering degree is preferred but not a requirement.
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales or business development with at least 3 years’ experience as a Sales Manager or Business Development Manager.
- Experience should be in Saudi Arabia and in the oil/gas/petrochemical sectors.
- Responsible for managing a sales team with existing accounts, generating sales with existing customers and for developing new business.
- Business development will constitute developing new customers within Saudi Arabia and developing new accounts/services/products to sell.
- Should be fluent in English and preferably Arabic as well.
- Saudi nationals will have preference.