For one of our Clients in Amsterdam, we are looking for Customer Support Engineers who will be responsible for the support, trouble shooting and testing of electrical charging stations globally via telephone and online systems.
Some travelling will be required for this role, but mostly the position will be based in Amsterdam.
Our client offers flexible, scalable technology solutions for electric vehicles. Their electric vehicle charging stations support the adoption and growth of low-emission e-mobility in over 20 countries worldwide.
• Maintain relationships with Clients by providing support, information and guidance
• Perform in-house or on-site repairs onto the products
• Identify product improvements and process improvements
• Reporting and assisting in creating technical documents
• Continuous monitoring of the charger network using the web portal
• Provide and receive training and support to the broader Customer Support team, End of Line Testing, Repairs and Engineering when needed
• Generate high quality reports and other documentation outputs from your work, on the field and outside the field, using the defined systems
• Work in alignment with subsequent scheduling provided on a weekly basis
• Support the sales team with providing technical insights in communication with the Customer Support Manager
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, or relevant field experience
• Mid- to high-level experience in working with Linux environments
• Good experience with general electronics design and familiarity with processor-controlled devices
• Experience working with LV mains to 480VAC and DC systems up to 1000V
• Affinity working with PCBs/ESD sensitive equipment
• Understanding of OCPP protocol, programming, integration and debugging
• Excellent time management skills, especially while on site
• Excellent diagnosing, problem definition, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
• Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal, using remote desktop applications and help desk software as needed.
• Flexibility for travelling (including driving) within Europe as required to provide on-site installation coordination, test & commissioning’s and technical support, with short reaction time
• Good communication skills in English language and preferably in German too
• In possession of a valid Dutch or EU driver's license
• Living in or near Amsterdam
Do you speak fluent German and English and you are you looking to work in a fast growing organisation in Amsterdam? We look forward to receiving your application.