WTS Energy is seeking to hrie Facilities Engineer for one of its client who is a reputed Oil & Gas service company.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 2 to 3 months contract (may be extendable)
We require a facilities engineer with experience of working on mature assets, ideally with experience in optimizing existing facilities especially in the areas of water and crude handling.
The asset we are looking at is in Nigerian swamp terrain, so any specific experience in this area would be extremely ideal.
· Appreciation of general facilities maintenance activities.
· Ideal if experience of demonstrating creative solutions for OPEX reduction, specifically in area of optimizing water handling and cost reduction.
· Experience of Health and safety / risk analysis for operator facilities, working with Health and safety management systems
· 10 years + exp, ideally largely with an operator
· Ideally experience in West Africa, Nigeria and Nigerian swamp terrain a real advantage
· Experience of working in an integrated asset team and collaborating with O&M and sub-surface teams
· Experience of facilities /process design and implementation.
· Preferable some presently resident in Nigeria.