Expert Automation Job Description
For one of our clients, we are recruiting an Expert Automation in charge of maintenance works on automation equipment.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance works for the automation equipment..
- Investigates electrical and automation-related technical accidents and proposes corrective measures.
- Participates in the technical review of projects
- Follows up on the execution of works the adherence to the budget
- Provides assistance to the execution of investment projects
- Takes part in technical review meetings, HAZOP.
- Assists in the investigation and drawing up of incident reports
- Reviews existent technological facility equipment and makes suggestions for improvements meant to increase operational efficiency
- Application of Integrated Management System requirements – knowledge of system documents
- Complies with legal requirements and other applicable requirements in the field of environmental protection, occupational health and security, fire protection (e.g. authorisations, environmental programs, environmental emergency plans, prevention and protection plans, measures taken after authority controls or controls of the authorized institutions);
- Uses, maintains and manages correctly the work means / pieces of equipment, the fire protection and safety equipment and personal protective equipment;
- Informs the superior immediately about any situation she considers to be a threat to the environment, to the health and security, or about any work, environmental or technical incident occurred at the work place;
- Field experience - min. 5 years
- Knowledge of automation equipment.
- Knowledge of facilities in the area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of safety requirements for automation equipment in potentially explosive environments.
- Knowledge of current legislation for automation equipment.
- Category B driving license
- Availability for business trips