As an Equipment Operator, you’ll help manage the equipment that makes the pioneering work we do possible. It’s a role that varies from day-to-day, but you’ll always work as part of a team committed to making sure our equipment is in the right place, at the right time, performing to our high standards. We work with state-of-the-art technology and it will be your responsibility to ensure it’s being deployed as effectively and safely as possible. If you’re curious, willing to learn new skills, and want to work with industry-leading equipment, then this is the ideal role for you.
- Ensure correct equipment is in place and ready to perform to an exceptional standard
- Rigging up and rigging down equipment including high pressure rated equipment
- Attend operational meetings with colleagues, customers, and specialists
- Perform risk analysis to identify, correct, and report potential hazards
- Ensure preventative maintenance is done to a high standard and equipment is ready for the next job
- Manage inspections and self-assessments to ensure compliance
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience as a skilled operator or equivalent military experience.
- Minimum 05 years’ experience in N2 PUMP/HP PUMP.
- Minimum 08 years’ experience in CT Operator.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office desirable).
Work Location: Kuwait
Starting Date: A.S.A.P
Period Required: 3 Months