WTS Energy is seeking to hire Engineering Manager for one of its client who is a reputed Oil and Gas oeprator for one of thier Gas Processing facility in Kurdistan.
• The Engineering Manager will lead an Engineering team to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the gas processing facilities, NGL and LPG recovery plants.
• He will maintain a minimum of technical authority support across the engineering disciplines and be responsible for the management and development of that team in line with asset expansion.
• The Engineering Manager (EM) will work closely with the (KM) Plant Manager to assist and support the Operations Team.
• The EM will be responsible for the delivery of the Technical Authority (TA) Framework, the Engineering Management Standards and act as the highest level of TA in company’s Kurdistan Operations.
• The EM will be responsible to deliver Technical assurance in small and major projects against the Engineering Standards.
The Engineering Manager is responsible for managing a team of engineers and asset integrity professionals to:
• Maintain a safety driven approach to Engineering Change and Process Design Management to ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements, Company and Industry codes and standards, and HAZOP actions.
• Owner and developer of TA framework.
• Owner and developer of engineering standards and framework.
• Engineering assurance of all projects through stage gate reviews.
• Business owner of the Master Services Agreement MSA.
• Manage all Process Engineering issues related to plant performance and efficiency, trouble shooting and unit optimisation, via process monitoring and working closely with the Operations Superintendent to manage overall plant optimisation of gas and liquids production.
• Deliver, minor capital projects, and manage engineering change to all areas of the operations as necessary to ensure continued safe production reliability and delivery.
• Provide strategic leadership and planning capability to the engineering and site operations, and actively participate in the Operations Management team to provide hardware and system improvements to drive engineering value across the production delivery process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
• Experience in multidiscipline engineering teams in the O&G industry
• Strong understanding of process safety and barrier management