End of Line Test Engineer Job Description
Do you have an interest and passion in power electronics, tackling electrical issues analytically and contribute to the field of renewable energy? For one of our clients, a major engineering company specializing in the field of electric vehicle chargers, we are urgently looking for an End of Line (EoL) Test Engineer or Technician.
The position reports directly to the Lead EoL Test Engineer. The role is accountable for testing and configuring at End of Line fully assembled EV charging products. You will be part of a team who are responsible for Quality and Continuous Improvement across the whole organization.
· Conduct EoL testing / configuration / calibration activities on various EV charging products and component subassemblies.
· Conduct troubleshooting / diagnostic activities including the associated repair of non-functioning / malfunctioning EV charging products.
· Maintain & update EoL tests / issue reporting / rework documentation.
· LEAN manufacturing competency, with End of Line testing expertise.
· Root cause diagnostics & debugging of electrical systems.
· MS Office applications, including Access, Word and Excel.
Required Education and Experience
· Minimum of a diploma in Electrical/Electronic or Mechatronics Engineering, or a professional (registered) electrician.
· 2+ years professional work experience, of which at least 1 year in electrical, semiconductor or power electronics environment.
· Experience working with LV mains to 415VAC and DC systems up to 1000V is very desirable.