Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing the communications activities and making sure that events, content, and deliverables are successfully executed while maintaining a solid strategy amongst all stakeholders, internally and externally, and complying with the company standards, policies, and guidelines.
· Support the Company's Corporate Communication & Societal department in the creation, development, and implementation of its strategy and activities.
· Responsible for coordinating the internal communications to facilitate the creation, development, and implementation of the affiliate’s internal strategy and activities
· Responsible for organizing and coordinating the company’s Action! program and activities as well as creating digital and print content and all related subjects.
Support the Corporate Communication and Societal team in the development and implementation of its strategy, brand awareness, and activities that target various stakeholders to ensure successful execution.
· Responsible – Serve as a liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
· Responsible – Support the affiliate internal stakeholders in their communication requirements and maintain a strong relationship with them.
· Responsible – Organize, coordinate, and successfully execute internal events including but not limited to employee company events including but not limited to workshops/ forums, meetings, and mid and end-of-year events.
· Responsible – Content production, development, and execution of high-quality corporate communications content across multiple channels for a variety of internal and external audiences including but not limited to the company website, brochures, newsletters, and publications.
· Contributor – Support, and successfully execute external events including but not limited to exhibitions and conferences such as ADIPEC, WFES, etc.
· Contribute – Support, coordinate and successfully execute the internal Action Program in collaboration with the different external stakeholders.
· Responsible – Support and fulfil the implementation and development of content including but not limited to annual Action! Program reports, surveys, and proposals.
· Contribute – Liaise with appropriate department personnel to ensure internal and external media platforms are up-to-date and accurately reflect ongoing activities and division information.
· Perform other duties and obligations as assigned by the VP Corporate Communication and Societal
Starting Date: ASAP
Period Required: 2 years with possible extension thereafter
Work Location: Abu Dhabi Main Office
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent
· Creativity and problem solving
· Event management
· Strong Public speaking ability
· Good writing skills in English
· Ability to use basic design tools, such as: illustrator, InDesign and photoshop