For our client, a manufacturing company in Romania, we are looking for Electronic Engineer Maintenance.
Develops corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance instructions and procedures for operational efficiency; performs interventions in case of scheduled shutdowns as well as accidental production stoppages.
✓ Technical degree - preferred automation or electronics university;
✓ Minimum 5 years of working experience in a complex organization, of which minimum 3 years on maintenance related activities in a production environment;
✓ Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in:
- C based and other Automation Programming languages (LAD, FBD, STL, ST, SCL)
- Several brands of PLC’s (Siemens S7 and S5 series, Allen-Bradley, Schneider-Telemechanique, Omron, Delta etc.)
- Safety devices (Safety PLC, Relay, Sensors)
- Peripheral/Field Devices (Analog/digital Sensors, switches, transducers, relays, contactors, circuit breakers, temp, level controls etc.)
- AC inverters and DC drive technology (Speed, torque, PID, ramp, emergency condition controls, communications etc.)
- Communication between devices (Serial RS232, R485 modbus, Profibus, TCP/IP, Profinet, Canbus, Wireless etc.)
- Electronics Hardware (Electronic boards, programmable microprocessors like PROM, EPROM, EEPROM, transistors, thyristors, capacitors etc.)
- AC/DC, Servo electrical motors and control methods