Responsible to Maintenance Superintendent for the planning, review, creation, and execution of all electrically related maintenance activities on Field’s installations in accordance with both local and industry standards. Responsible for the day to day running of the electrical department in both a supervisory and hands-on capacity. Leads the troubleshooting and fault finding on electrical equipment/systems. An authorized electrical person for 11 kV switching. Develops electrical maintenance procedures, job plans, and work instructions.
- Directs all electrical maintenance activities at Field LPG recovery plant.
- Understand technical Governmental and Company rules, regulations and procedures.
- Understand Field maintenance strategy and philosophy and participates in the development/ implementation of condition monitoring procedures/routines.
- Acts as a performing authority and carries out electrical isolations under Field Permit to Work system. Prepare Task application for work permits and understands and implements the permit conditions prior to commencement of work.
- Develops risk assessments, leads safety and toolbox meetings.
- Acts as a team-player in the multifunctional operations and maintenance team.
- Promotes HSE culture.
- Utilize troubleshooting skills to solve electrical and related problems both independently and in liaison with other departments.
- Supervises third party inspections, where applicable.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of HV electrical system and power generation.
Terms & Conditions
- Rotation : 30 /28 Days On /Off
- Type : Direct Hire