WTS Energy is seeking to hire Electrical Superintendent for its client in Saudi Arabia
- Ensure full compliance with safety, quality standards and company procedures.
- Identify technical queries, deviations and alternatives to be submitted.
- Complete task electrical review for both industrial and commercial standards.
- Liaise with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Interface with construction and engineering departments.
- Overseeing the Electrical work onsite and the availability of construction materials and equipment.
- Verify works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project documentation, schedule, and scope of work.
- Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works.
- Plan and monitor vendors or any specialists’ activities at site.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience in the same or similar positions with International Main Contracting & Engineering Companies. Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Specific knowledge of Electrical Systems.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities and also multi discipline coordination and management.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A proficient use of English and the availability to travel and live abroad are mandatory qualifications.