WTS Energy is seeking to hire Electrical Field Engineer for it's client in Saudi Arabia
· Interact with electrical engineers and staff members to identify, define and resolve developmental issues.
· Oversee and coordinate performance and routine activities of electrical field engineering personnel.
· Coordinate and record client as well as vendor needed electrical installations and tests verifications.
· Support technical coordination of tag-out and lock-out program activities.
· Coordinate with Electrical Engineers to solve drawing as well as set-route problems.
· Coordinate and check subcontractors in electrical field engineering.
· Ensure to provide Field Material Request of permanent plant components for purchase.
· Bachelor of Engineering Degree
· Minimum of 10 years plus of experience in Oil & Gas in related field.
· Experience in project phases; Conceptual-pre FEED, FEED and Detail Engineering related to Oil-Gas/Petrochemical projects.